View Single Post
Old 04-01-2017, 12:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Unfortunately, my daughter and I are on the same boat, lol. Or we give her less on her Birthday ( 1 or 2 gifts). It still kinda breaks my bank though, I dont like these holiday birthdays at all lol. I was born on the 1st! I am very low key with it, I don't like bringing attention to it... Everyone is um, hung over anyways! I use to spend it in NY every year, good memories.

You are too Kind! You are a Taurus, which I believe is one of Capricorns greatest compatibility matches! i mentioned before, one of my dear and closes freinds in college was a Taurus. Very much soul sister relationship, she majored in economics, smart girl.

Taurus: Both earthy, passionate signs, Capricorn and Taurus have a natural understanding of one another’s approaches toward life. Both are also signs that place a high value on money and security, so they will find that they have many goals and dreams in common as well. Taurus will appreciate Capricorn’s diligence when it comes to building security for them both, while Capricorn will be glad for Taurus’s dedication toward the upkeep of the home. This union is one that makes for an excellent marriage.

Thank you so much Clover :) I get along extremely well with other earth signs. I feel there is a very soothing quality about men and women from earth signs, they can be stubborn in their approach but one of the greatest qualities you will notice about them is, that if they let you in they can be very peaceful. They are born healers and counselors, because they know how to put people at ease and they also see things for what they are. I do feel there is amazing flexibility beyond the mask of hard headed nature, if only they let others in, they could see. Earthy intelligence can indeed be very soothing for those who have a strong ground beneath their feet. They have much of this to offer to others as well.
I know of an air sign person who has a virgo sibling. She said " My sister is always telling me what to do, and I get annoyed because she is younger to me, but she is always right. Earth signs can be very strong, because we all indeed need the solid earth to see things for what they are " Earth signs are known as the builders of the zodiac.
Capricorn is indeed my best friend and this is one of the most compatible matches to Taurus.