View Single Post
Old 13-02-2012, 04:28 PM
Deactivated Account

Finally, Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Suikagirl... When we go into different levels of consciousness as you are doing, strange feeling energy shifts often occur. The best way to be with them is just to allow it all, breathe down in your belly and ease on through.

Congratulations! You're being subtly transformed.

Xan

Really? That sounds good, although I should learn to be more constant with it, haven't meditated again since that day...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Yeh, that does tend to happen sometimes, it's a good thing in opening up.

Are you saying you heard it?

Oh no, I didn't hear it, I felt it! It was like a bubble of air, warm air and/or energy that came out of my spine, imagine a little hose underwater with a small hole and a bubble that comes slowly then afterwards another bubble, I think that is the best way to describe what I felt. It was weird never felt something similar in my life.

The feeling on my arm (lower arm) was like someone was pushing down slowly with a finger on certain spots, not at the time, one by one, it happened maybe just three times.

Unfortunately when I tried a second time to see if I could go deeper, my mom came home, knocked on my door, so I was left with this huge headache! Now she knows to not knock on my door if she comes home and finds my room door closed!