View Single Post
Old 07-10-2017, 10:56 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
No offense, but I have no idea what this means. My brain just can't decode it. Maybe you could dumb it down for me LOL. I mean no disrespect, it's just sometimes I try to stay away from the very esotericness of some of the postings on SF, because I just don't understand what they are trying to say. It's maybe my High School education rearing it's head again.

Let's see if I can figure it out - ....puts my thinking cap on....

A preferred state of being - me in Joy! Trying to find the Joy in my day? Yes, I prefer that state of being, but can't always find it, but it is something that does happen, but if I don't allow Joy into my life, no one else can do it for me, so Joy is always an inside job. I think that is what you are talking about. But it's only MY preference, of course, from living life without looking for the Joy for so many years, just the day to day, and yes, there was Joy, but there could have been so much more had I allowed myself more. So, live and learn.

I still have no idea about the next part. I, personally, am not looking for a connection with Oneness (I assume you mean All That Is?), so I guess that is why I can't make heads or tails of this. Personally I believe we are all connected to the Oneness - which makes it "Oneness" and I don't believe we have to seek it out, it just is. We're all a finger on the hand, so to speak. I don't believe we can disconnect from that.

But I appreciate your attempt at getting knowledge into this noggin. You just had no idea it wasn't going to happen.

In my previous answer substitute your state joy for enlightenment and apply the rest of the post.

Basically the point being made is that there is no state that is not already Oneness manifest so nowhere to get in terms of connection to Oneness. If you are already feeling that total unavoidable connection then consolidating that feeling would not be relevant for you. Some however resonate with the idea that there can be no disconnection but have trouble accepting aspects of themselves and what they see around them as Oneness manifest. There follows a period in which they gather in all that unacceptable stuff as Oneness manifest till the process of feeling connected is complete.