View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 10:18 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
I think it's the million dollar question most ask when things happen to them spontaneously, like winning the lottery or when a loved one passes over unexpectedly .. why them? why now? why me? etc, etc .

If we all consciously had all the immediate answers and knew everything that was about to happen then life for all would be seen and experienced differently .

Why is it most don't know all the answers and don't know what is going to happen in every moment is because it's not meant to be like that otherwise it would be like that .

When things happen out of the blue and we don't know why or how it happened, it's really only based upon our lack of awareness /understanding / knowing ..

That has got noting to do with what will happen and when it does .. so in that respect spontaneity is only a type ignorance .

It's not as if one can never know what is to come, so that is why spontaneity isn't really spontaneous ..

People see what is to come all the time, when I dream my fence is blown down I know it's going to get stormy ..

Just a silly example but prior to incarnation one has mapped out their experiences based upon what is going to unfold in their incarnation ..

People that have gone to war knew on some level that war was coming before the actual experience of it ..

People that are ripe for Self realization knew prior to incarnation that while experiences the physical form there would be the realization beyond it .

The list is endless .

x daz x

Sorry daz, over reading and thinking and it's late Good night and sweet dreams when you get there

I think we do remember, in what we feel deep down. Some feel it more than others.