View Single Post
Old 02-10-2017, 11:59 PM
Master

Tarot Moments From Real Life Game

This is a game to help people connect real-life experiences or feelings they've had to cards (instead of picking up cards and trying to assign abstract definitions to them). The idea is that the more you can link cards to real life (whether yours or someone else's), you'll have a stronger grasp of what the cards may be trying to say when you do future readings.

You don't need to look up any card definitions unless you're a total newbie and need some places to start.

As the game progresses there will be some card repetitions; this is totally fine, the cards are only a starting point and there are an infinite number of stories we can share about them :)

Person 1 will pick a card (reversals permitted)

Person 2 will identify a real-life example of a) when that card may have come up, or b) how they could have related to that card in retrospect.
Person 2 then picks a card for the next person.

Example:

Person 1: 5 of Swords reversed.

Person 2: I had a 5 of Swords reversed moment recently, when there was some ridiculous stuff going on at work. As pictured in the cards, I actively avoided the other people... I knew there was no way we would see eye-to-eye and we were better operating apart and interacting as little as possible.

Next card: Temperance

First card: Temperance