View Single Post
Old 10-09-2016, 03:37 AM
Newbie ;)

I have had this problem re-occuringly. The fact that it's never been said "quit singing that song in your head, its bothering me" or someone confront you on some thoughts you were having didn't convince me people weren't listening. I tried this thing once of thinking the most vulgar things in response to chatter with a cashier at the store. Try that. However hearing voices that respond to thought has been recorded since the beginning of speach. Read my thread right below yours "Am I the first person to communicate with voluntary ear whistling?"
Attempting to communicate with voices that respond to thought MAY BE alleviated by testing them to see if they can make that whistling noise. It may or may not help and just because you may hear an involuntary response definitely does not mean that its human. If something is responding to your thoughts it 100% definitely is not human. By the way hearing voices and thinking people can hear your thoughts are symptoms of schizoid. Although schizoid is poorly understood by modern medicine, going to a mental hospital will help, esp. if youre thinking of hurting yourself.