View Single Post
Old 24-01-2016, 03:40 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
I'm happy to be on a forum actually discussing these things, instead of continually trying to debunk them.

I don't think the Spirit Box is dangerous whatsoever, and here's why.

Think of the Spirit Box as an internet chat room, forum or any kind of social media.

Spirits tend to be more 'anonymous' than humans could ever be on the internet.

So, we go back to the idea of a chatroom or facebook etc.

If you consider that spirits were once human, they'll still carry around with them all their little 'human eccentricities' and just like there are 'trolls' on message boards and facebook, there are also 'trolls' on the Spirit Box.

I have had them come through and tell me they are 'demons' or 'Satan' or 'evil' (I don't know if that's just a 'self admission') and they all swear like a drunken sailor.

Anyway, I don't need to call down my guides or angels...I simply tell them to just cut through all the bull and talk to me, because I am way more curious than scared of them.

After that, I never seem to have any problems whatsoever.

I go into haunted locations with a 'go on then, scratch me, poke me, drain my energy...bring it on' attitude.

Suffice to say, I have never had an experience of any kind relating to this.

These spirits aren't really dangerous (well, the ones I talk to are not anyway)...they are more mischievous and annoying than anything else. lol

They are friendly overall, despite having a huge chip on their shoulder, but I guess 'being dead' will tend to do that.

Spirit Boxes are only 'extremely dangerous' if you go into it with any sort of fear or negative emotion....if you go into it with 'scientific curiosity', then it should all be good.

Super freakin cool and I wish I could join you for a ghost box session.