View Single Post
Old 27-12-2015, 06:33 AM
Knower

What kind of beings are appearing to me, and how to know who they are?

Dear members,

I'd like to ask for some clarification on certain experience I'm having from time to time (well, not too often!). The last one happened last night (December 26), and it kind of made me feel uneasy a bit.

Let me start off by saying that when I meditate in order to purposefully connect with my spirit guides, I always get the chills although haven't been able to see any clear guides. Well, I need to be patient I guess!

On the other hand, this is probably the third time (the first happened in October) it happened. Without any meditation, any calling upon anyone! It starts off by feeling like a sudden moving bright light (or the feeling you have when you try to look at the TV with your eyes closed in a dark room) in the world behind my closed eyes (trying to sleep) preceding the chills that then follows all over my body. I don't hear anything, and I try normally to keep my eyes closed to "explore" what follows.

The first time: I do recall very well that I was reading some Arc Angel Michael Stories that night...including a popular one where he saves a soldier in the battlefield. The second time: I don't recall much. Tonight, the same feeling. Yesterday (Christmas), I prayed to AA Michael 3 times with the Prayers given to me for a recent AA Michael attunement, and also asked Michael to appear in my dreams or in other forms. Nothing happened, I slept like a baby yesterday! Today I did have a dinner with one of my old friend Michael, who's visiting Paris from the US, and his friends. It was normal, and was decided BEFORE I prayed to AA Michael yesterday. So, presumably no connection here. P.S. all these could be entirely unrelated, so please don't be mislead by me mentioning His name time and again! But I did feel a bit uneasy today, and indeed called upon Him for protection. But eventually I opened my eyes, saw nothing.

My question is: what is it that's coming to me? I'm sure I'm not imagining stuffs up. Is there a way to verify/know if it's a bad spirit, good spirit, something unwanted or wanted? I mean, if it's someone good, I don't have any reason to feel uneasy and can just go to sleep! Sorry about the long post!