View Single Post
Old 09-08-2018, 11:55 PM
Knower

This latest connection feels draining to me and we live in same apartment complex. It's harder for me to keep my distance, though I get what is going on.. With a twin soul I had, I felt it was overpowering to me to talk to him too often. With this twin flame (one of my 7) it is like the energy vampire for me sort of.. I try to be kind, direct, honest, not laying any blame to him.. He is going through an awakening & I feel I am the one who has been through this consciously.. he keeps coming around me to learn more, to be near me / a t.f. on a conscious level and I am so drained. I can relate that sometimes I just sit quiet without words after he and I talk..
Now part of me is trying to decipher what I am to learn, since I think he is one of my twin flames, but we are both kind to each other..
If you are able to detach, I would say do so if too overwhelming and if you can't get away, then (meaning a person, or in my case), probably try to get the other person to keep healthy boundaries if they are not doing so..

Right now I think I know my 2 closest of souls and the one t.f. I had of the 7 who did not diss me, he passed away 2 yrs ago.. he is the one wanted to be around me and vice versa but it was with a larger scheme and very purposed.. There are others around us/ now and in forever as to what I see... so it cannot be exclusive.. in a soul FAMILY.
This energy vampire thing I can relate to at moment.. As I say I live right by him.. no accident... so I will have to figure things out, keep the boundaries clear and keep asking God's Guidance of how to proceed. I feel just drained at times.. yet there is a pull with both of us, like we know each other's soul, want to be together yet, I am the one who has the years under my belt of this, it's new to him and to me he is like grand son/son, but we are same age..
it all makes perfect sense but it's draining for sure.
Detach if/when you can yes! Good advice given!
It has helped me in the past to write, so I keep myself in picture until I can get a better grip of what is going on & what to do about it.