View Single Post
Old 06-08-2018, 05:43 PM
Master
Can a twin flame be an energy vampire?

Hello,

I am new. ( I feel that I should preface that I do not mean to offend, if I do not say the words right. I am using gender neutral pronouns Incase the person is on the forum.) I recently had an angel reveal themself to me out of the blue. I am pretty open and did not reject the idea. I spent a lot of time at their place of residence and the person would tell me bits and piece of their belief system. Which was okay, I felt comfortable with learning. Sometime my mind would just go blank and I figured it was not supposed learn that item. At times I felt like the person gave me too much trust and responsibility. At times they gave chores to do. I could only guess that it was some kind of reciprocity.

I was given items to protect myself. Which worked well, but sometimes worked too well. I felt as if I were thrown into the deep end of the spiritual and metaphysical pool. I was not given much explanation and I know I did not ask enough questions. I was very trusting.

I would leave the dwelling drained and sad. When I expressed this, I was told to learn to shield and protect myself, whihout explanation as to how. But I felt overwhelmingly compelled to go to back. I spent way too much time there. I explained my overwhelming attraction and the person and I was instantly shut out. I returned all of the items that had been given to me. When I explained that it was not a sexual attraction, the person apologized and we set some ground rules and moved on with what I thought was just a friendship.

But the breadcrumbs of teaching began all over again. When I began reading on the internet to fill in the blanks; I was told the internet would steer me wrong. When I rejected the person and said I would find my own teachers, this person seemed to believe themselves to be the only one who could teach me. But I was not being taught.

I reached out to my guides who kept telling me I was there to teacher this person to balance their ego. When I not feel comfortable entering the dwelling and set boundaries, The person told me I was toxic. I told the person that I meant no harm. I explained that I only wanted to be friends. I have distanced myself and only occasionally approach as a friend.

Then last night I read the twin flame article and I could check all the boxes about what happened. I know I am on my true path of my mission and I do not know if I should cut the cord on this person or go back and ask if this is what is happening. If I shed light on my awareness, whether it would change the situation.

Any guidance or insight would be appreciating. Thank you for reading.

Anala.