View Single Post
Old 22-02-2024, 07:52 PM
Master

Conscious OBE and a message given

My hard work is paying back, another conscious out of body experience, difficult but a success.

I was really tired and decided to go to sleep but before falling sleep meditate a little, after a while I noticed I am very sleepy and changed my position in bed, and at that very time I knew my body is falling asleep and I can float out, just like that, well not really.

Suddenly I found myself in blackness, still sensing my body, but stuck in this blackness, I had the thought to leave the body and so I found myself floating upwards towards the ceiling, in the moment I hit the ceiling, blackness again, lost all vision.

Fear came over me, all sorts of scenarios, what if I am going to be stuck here forever, what if I can't wake up, and so on and so forth, so decided to go back to the body and back I was but still asleep, so under sleep paralysis.

So I tried my luck again, once again floated upwards and this time I made in my parent's house, barely, barely been able to keep my vision stable and not lose it again. I decided to visit my cousin's city and in the moment I was passing through the window to go outside, lost vision again, it seems that for some reason when I pass through object I lose vision.

This time things got difficult, I was hearing this sound very similar with the OM sound, then I noticed that I am vibrating, that's when I started so lose my sense of self, spin around, feeling like I am falling into a black hole, and once again fear came over me, and once again all sorts of mental scenarios.

I knew there's nothing I can do and let go in that very moment things got more stable and I found myself watching these circle rainbows in that blackness and I thought to myself I did it, I really did, went so far that I have no idea where I am so focused hard to go back into the body and back I was.

I noticed my body is still under sleep paralysis and I also noticed my cat sleeping in my bed, which really was, but I felt her being as if connected with my being, I felt its life force, then I focused even harder to wake up and awake I was but before waking up I heard a male voice say to me: You have been Tugberk..

Craaazy!! This is a Turkish word ( I had no idea, I googled this now ) and it has a long description of it's meaning, but it basically mean someone courageous. Is there someone from Turkey here or who know about the Turkish culture to provide more insight? Thank you!

I hope this is inspiring you to also purse this without fear, I am doing it!