Thread: "Not Spiritual"
View Single Post
Old 17-03-2017, 02:03 AM
Master
Well, I haven't posted in quite a while because I have been writing my book, trying to get some real-life experience, giving the net a break and just 'getting out there'.

I have found out quite painfully that all of that is just a tad overrated.

Yesterday, I witnessed a stabbing, after a domestic violence incident between two of my neighbours.

The victim remains in a critical condition in hospital.

I was interviewed by the police and the media all day...I started to fear for my own safety...

So, today, I went to the department of housing to relate the story and I asked for a transfer out of the area...do you know what I was told?

I was told that stabbings and murders are a normal and natural part of human behaviour and it has become socially acceptable! can you guys believe it? Stabbing another person is normal and a part or society now? :O

I was told that wherever I was moved to, I would just get more of the same, wherever they put me because that is the way the world IS now and the 'bad people' are those who have a problem with it.

Yeah, so I was like "if it is normal and natural, why did the person get arrested?...if it is natural, why can't I own a gun to defend myself? why can't I kill people but other people can?..."

I was told to get out and shown the door.

From that incident, I KNOW that I am spiritual because I am not blindly accepting of mankind's barbaric actions towards each other, where other people just are and go "that's normal for society to be that way these days".

People are just SO desensitised to the whole thing and the media is to blame for it. People see images on the news and go "yeah...another murder...another stabbing...so what?"

It doesn't hit home until it is seen with your own eyes...it always happens to 'somebody else' until you are witness to a murder yourself.

From the feedback I have obtained, nobody cares! and all I can do is pray for the end of the world to arrive quickly to put mankind out of its collective, barbaric misery.

The human race is de-evolving back into the dark ages..

On the news, I saw that the incident of violent crimes has risen by 26% than it was 10 years ago...26%!!!

Do you know what the government said about it? "meh...26% is nothing compared to what we expected it to be...we expected it to be between 35 - 40%, so thank god it's only 26%".

I just cannot BELIEVE the ignorance of society and the human race and I am finding the only way out of it is to join a convent or a society/lifestyle like the Amish do.

So, when I compare myself to the 'average Joe Blow' I know I am MUCH better than they are because I am not a blind sheep being under the influence of media and social propaganda...I have not been brainwashed into a blind belief system and that means that I AM thus spiritual.