View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 04:32 PM
Trieah

While I do understand your concern on this matter, I actually was offended at one of the things you said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by res
and the real deciet is that there is no heaven for those that have the slightest intention of taking their own life or maybe no heaven at all.

My stepdad actually did take his own life, as have millions of other people that was either a friend or family member to someone. Do you wish us all to believe that our loved ones are eternally suffering from their actions at a time of their greatest weakness? Personally, I'd rather believe that my stepdad actually did find some peace. Also, I know hundreds, if not millions of people who have thought about, or wanted to kill themselves at some point (including myself). But none of them have acted upon that desire. Do you wish to insinuate that even those with the slightest intention of taking there own life are doomed from ever finding peace in the afterlife, simply because they have thought about the idea?

Yes, I do understand your concern on the matter. And I do understand that you were being quite emotional when you wrote it. But please try to remember my friend, nothing is so black and white, that there can never be a whole slew of different perspective to consider. I don't wish to chide you or anything like that. I do understand that we all have our own things we believe in. I'd just like you to consider another perspective of the same problem.

Peace