View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 01:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
true enough... and yet... it was ALSO said that if anyone changed one word of a certain book, their name would be erased from the book of life. And it was ALSO said there was a sin for which no forgiveness was possible, do you know which one? And it was ALSO said that in the end, many would come to Jesus saying they had followed his teachings, and yet he would say something like, begone, for I knew ye not.

Apparently, it is possible not to be saved, even though what Jesus did WAS meant for everyone. I am so glad someone other than me gets to keep score, this is way too confusing

I don't believe that; a sin that cannot be forgiven. Maybe not in this life, but Jesus has all sin covered in the next life. You don't need to search the scriptures for an unforgivable sin. Jesus never taught that, no Apostles taught it, and no prophets ever taught the people that. Blaspheming the Holy Spirit. What is that, how do you do it. No sin is more powerful than Christ or God. Nothing can stop our destiny. Its impossible for any sin to condemn us . Jesus has erased them all.