View Single Post
Old 06-11-2017, 10:29 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
There is definitely a leaning towards detachment in certain circles and that perspective does hold weight and merit but so does integration and attachment .

How I see it is that a letting go of this worldly mind-body-universe simply reveals what we are that is present beyond all of that .

In a way it's like the self is the environment of the earth and the no self is the environment of the moon .. when you have been to the moon and back there is for a while an adjustment had, there is an adaption / integration of a sort occurring .

This is why for a time some masters cannot function in this world for they are neither here or there so to speak .

What I find slightly misguiding is that peeps who are of the earth suggest that they are on the moon still ..

The dead give away is their self identified reflection had of not being here, or being no-one ..

The more I have integrated overtime from being there and here, I have found that it's totally fine to be absorbed within the moment of joy and sufferings and it's totally fine to say I am joyful and I am suffering even though there is the realization had that what you are is beyond that .

x dazzle x
I tend to 'listen' to the Universe first and foremost, and right now there's definitely signs coming thick and fast. One of the major ones right now is Gnosticism and the 'know thyself and thou shalt know God' theme. With questions such as these the focus is on which one is better and because it's a Spiritual forum people tend to choose the 'Spiritual' option - or what is defined as Spiritual. My own answer would be whichever one is best in context in a 'tool for the job' fashion. What would be enlightening/awareness-making isn't which one I'd choose but the reasons for choosing it.

Is renouncing or integrating another way of asking running away from or embracing? I often wonder if Spirituality has become escapism more than answers, enlightenment as a way of redressing the balance of the PTSD of Life.

I have a very different perspective than pretty much everyone in this forum because for most it's higher and exclusion, while mine is expansion and inclusion. Einstein said that genius is being able to hold two opposing concepts in the mind at the same time, and it's also called cognitive dissonance or the 'lock on, lock out' principle. I wonder how different this and so many other conversations would be different if that little snippet from Einstein was embraced? Or if there was self-aware enough to realise what was being said?

So who says we have to choose just one? Why can't we be here, there and in both places at the same time? That's 'where' Spirit is. Why can't we renounce and integrate at the same time, or better yet why don't we?

Where we're from is still up for grabs, some way that we are from the stars, others say we are from everywhere.... and on it goes. But are those peeps really so misguided or are they expressing something hidden away inside them that they don't understand or can't find words for? Or are they trying to escape?

That what you are is both 'here' and 'there' and the potentiality of what there is yet to realise, 'here' and 'there' are focus not fact. There is no 'there', there is only 'here' because 'here' is "I Am." Once you are 'here' everywhere is 'here'.