Thread: Social Religion
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2016, 09:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
D&D, M:tG, ASL.....a few more examples of cultural religions.
I'll spill it out - I think at this point I should also mention L5R and a card game called Yu-Gi-Oh which was a hobby/passion of mine for 10 years - the Seal of Orichalcos led me to look into Thelema and hermetic practices briefly, but I just had too much on my 'mental plate' at the time.

It answers the question to something "Kaballic thing" I was trying to get at the other day though - nice one!

However, I ran a FIEND deck with Dark Necrofear "Lilith", Dark Ruler Ha Des, Belial Marquis of Darkness, Summoned Skull I had all the four corners of hell represented within that beautiful deck, my friend...there was Great Maju Garzett (Baphomet) and a couple of the "Fallen Angels" (but not Marie) and all of the hellish Spells and Traps one could think of...the whole symbology was totally exquisite!..didn't win many tournaments though. lol