View Single Post
Old 13-02-2020, 07:19 PM
Pathfinder

Lightbulb Theory About Connection with Spirit/Beings: Karmic Negotiations on Messages

Hi Everyone,

So, I have this working hypothesis based on my own experience with my connection to Spirit and many other beings:

That the forces of "good" and "evil" negotiate within karmic agreements to deliver messages to people—and these single, cohesive messages are agreed upon by both parties.

So, basically, when I receive a message, it is one coherent message that contains bits of information put in by both the "good" and "bad" forces—but it is just one message. And it's my job to use my personal discernment, to decipher what resonates with my own moral code.

I'm not saying that sometimes good messages don't get through certain channelers (maybe they agree upon this in a similar fashion), but this is what I've come to think from my personal experiences. I feel that this can explain why channeling/spirit guides can sometimes turn south (I've heard stories), and why there is no one cohesive spiritual message on Earth.

Does anyone think something like this might be possible?