View Single Post
Old 25-04-2018, 02:51 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Yea... i thought you would say just that or something similar to it, the universe is as it is, down to every little detail, whatever happens, no matter what happens or does not happen, it's dancing as one.. all of it.. a big play.

However what i said was some one doesn't become great at basketball by sitting on the couch without touching the ball... and before you say "yes! they are already a great basketball player there is no separation" because you could say that too, don't! lol or do i don't care.. but even the zen masters who have said they have nothing to teach or theres nothing to teach did not come to that conclusion straight away (that could be seen as them trying to teach though) for some it might have come instantly in a moment but not straight away on there path, make sense?

Thanks Revolver.

The direct approach does not work for all. Some need to go off and practise until its leads back to where they already were before the practise started. Even though they may think they have changed in terms of realizing something, nothing has changed in terms of connection to Oneness which has not been increased at all.

The differences in character that determines which approach resonates is an interesting subject. Some minds are used to successfully solving problems and others are not. The former may resonate with practise while the latter may resonate with the direct approach.

From the perspective of the direct approach it really doesn't matter which is resonated with for both are Oneness in action and totally connected:). Its just that the former think they are lacking something that they have to become.

Good luck.