View Single Post
Old 22-12-2017, 07:51 PM
Master

I am definitely freer and more detached than I was this time last year. I have stopped looking at myself as “consciousness” and have begun to see myself as spaciousness, as this is what I am now experiencing.

Like breathing, we inhale, hold-on, and we exhale, let go, we contract and we expand, and I am in a phase of expansion; which is rather odd because this year I downsized and simplified my material possessions, but my expansion is not material.

I now view my human body as a shell that I occupy and have realized that most of what ailed me in the past, physical or otherwise, was due to stress; friction which impeded my energy. The more I de-stress the lighter and freer I feel and more expansive I become.

I now see myself as open space and also as the objects that are contained in open space. Although the open space which I am feels more pure, clearer, and definitely more transparent, than the objects contained therein, including my physical body, which I now see as a living object.

When I turned 30-years old, I saw myself for the first time as a “creature” and that scared me, but now at age-70 I view a creature as a “creation” which I can mold and shape without any fear. I used to be afraid of life and also afraid of death; a horrible place to be.

But now I see life and death as one and the same; in human death life will leave my body and I know that is me leaving, for I am life. People ask me “how are you doing” and I usually reply, life is beautiful, and some will say I did not ask you about life I asked how are you doing. They do not realize that life is not what we do rather life is what we are.

Constantly traveling through transformations and we call those transformations “journey," or death, etc. Time is a shadow play of darkness and light, night and day, image and substance, and what we call the end of a year exists mostly in our minds. Nevertheless, the currents and cycles of what we call “life” has an important relationship with what we call “time.”

There is much yet to come forth from the womb of time, as we mark the end of a year it is wise to realize that endings and beginnings are one and the same; for with each ending comes a new beginning and with each beginning comes an ending; it is the nature of transformation. Today I am more aware of my connection to life, and feel that connection to life much more than ever before in this human journey; an ongoing increasing expansive connection with myself.

Happy New Year 2018, according to the Christian (Gregorian) calendar. May the new year transform you in ways you most desire.