View Single Post
Old 03-06-2017, 07:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by eputkonen
Nonduality does not mean non-differentiation and homogeneity of experience. Think of the ocean. Under water it is all ocean…there is no other…and yet there are different currents, hot and cold spots, etc. The hot and cold spots are not separate or other than the ocean. The various currents are not other than the ocean. One current goes straight North...another swirls and meanders East...it doesn't matter as it is all ocean. So even in endless water…there is variation and happenings. The world is even more complex of an appearance and happening…and yet there is no separation. There is the Self and no other.

That is why people believe god is the "one" when all life is the "one" source and connection created through the many facets of creation as we know creation can be.

If you believe all creation, all life is "one source" you can imagine yourself as the ocean, hot and cold spots are not separate in you, just a changing affect through your awareness of such things.. It is all in you experiencing that ongoing.. The currents and flow of you and others moves itself but it all comes from creation, just moving differently. People moving in all directions doesn't mean "one" is separate from the other, in the differing of each creation creating a life here, it just means life moves in all ways of itself aware and unaware..

I have experienced an altered reality where I have experienced such things more directly where I "experienced" myself as the inter related relationship through an open multi level interconnected stream of life occurring.. Of course I could only notice where I was and experiencing myself, but it was big enough (and world wide) to show me how the whole was moving as one source..

I can enter that space if I choose to notice, but now I am aware I don't have too. I just accept it, because it was showing how to live a more responsible aware life, connected deeper in myself and open to life in that way "aware".. My involvement is now I am "aware" differently to what I thought previously..

That said. I don't really know....because life goes on. :)

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder