View Single Post
Old 18-03-2018, 10:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
It seems I have thrown a bomb right on into this thread, and started a war here. Not, my intentions just showing off what was going on in this thread.

Is male bashing too hard of a word? Perhaps, but let's take a look at this, from this thread. With actual quotes form this thread from various posters. Not just one.

Now, from my layman's perspective you kind of see a trend here. Of stereotyping of males here. As being just, horny guys, who are out for flings, and just want to sleep with as many women as they can. With no intentions of ever really settling down with anyone... Now this may not be the actual message that is being conveyed, but this is what you will start to see when you start to see posts like these.

Caution should always be advised in a situation such as this. But such caution should not be biased one way, that the caution should be because guys are horny jerks.

It does appear though that women and men do look at relationships differently. Perhaps women do have a more emotional connection much faster than their male counterparts. And perhaps that should be taken into consideration. But to say guys think so lowly of women and are governed solely by what is in their pants is a little insulting.

And my post was not to offend, and I apologize if I did.

You've not offended me at all innerlight, not in the least.

My last post was neither posted in anger or in any offense taken.

I would like to point out I had said I had found both- Male Bashing, and the comment "I think you Hate women" posted to both, yes both comments to be a tad much. Perhaps not too strong, but most definitely both seem quite incorrect, if I look at it logically, which indeed I do.

Also I agree with much of what you have written about men in this thread being perceived or at the least written about as "Horny" and "Jerkish".

But let's face it head on here. The poster saying this is cautioning the OP about the intentions of many men.

Let's not play coy. Many of humanity are sex crazed, many both men and women. Many not all. And both men and women.

To be honest I see no excuse for much of the behavior going on in this thread. And I actually posted only to say it is not a one way street here.

It takes two to argue.

And I will say as I have already- I feel much of what has transpired in this thread to be unfair.

But I am not talking just the generalized stereo typing, I am speaking rather for what it is I see. Two very intelligent members who literally know better than this, both of whom I enjoy seeing posts from ceaselessly arguing with one another the old I am female, I am male let's blame each other argument.

The tired worn, squabble that we as a people (think world here) should be able to rise above for God's sake.

I've not taking your male bashing comment seriously- or that is to say I've not been offended by it.

I agree with you in fact. A lot of what has been said here about males has been very stereotypical.

The point of my post is that I have found the entire argument unnecessary to begin with.

What it looks like is a couple of members whom are having personal disagreements between each other.

Which should actually just be worked out....

Whether in pm or even if a third party (Moderator) need to help work through it.

Like I said I generally enjoy both members posts and rather not see either reported.

But that isn't in my control.

That's up to them.

But I bow out of this thread. Because the OP is not responding, has not said thank you to anyone (God forbid), and has not elaborated.

Other than those reasons there is no longer any reason to post in this particular thread it seems.

Unless of course I get the urge to argue.

But I honestly find it to be utterly unnecessary.