View Single Post
Old 23-09-2018, 03:25 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuurt
There is an area in the non-phyiscal that Kurt Leland calls the dream zone where we dream. If you are dreaming, but you're not aware that it's a dream, than it's just a dream. If you are dreaming and you become aware that it's a dream, then it's a lucid dream. And if you become even more aware it could be called astral projection. Just as we experience different levels of awareness while awake (beta, alpha, theta, delta), we also experience different levels of awareness in the non-physical.

That isnt the case for me, I can have very lucid lucid dreaming where I am fully aware and can have OBEs in which Im finding it harder to maintain consciousness and functioning. So I can not distinguish between my OBEs and LDs based on how much awareness I have.

To me its more about location and which energy body you are in during the experince. eg are I in my astral body and experiencing my real astral body or are in in my mental body self at the time and experiencing from that level (that is "the dream zone").

People when they are dreaming can be astrally seen as still right by their bodies eg unawarely standing there or just floating above their physical bodies and they just apparently form images about themselves in the astral (astral thought forms), mental body as they dream.. I assume with lucid dreaming the same thing is happening.

It is quite possible to to have a mixed experience where one is astral projecting and experiencing that but also doing some dreaming too. You can compare that with say someone is having a physical world experience but starts daydreaming... you can have both going on at the same time.

It can be tricky to distinguish between very vivid LDs and astral projections. One way is to do a reality check to see if what you are experiencing is real or not eg if you are astral and look around your home.. can you see anything which would help prove that the experience was real? If you cant prove it or come up with false info eg miss seeing the astral forms of what is really physically there, you could well be lucid dreaming the experience.
.................................................. .................................................. .............................

I cant remember a time where I successfully did an astral projection from a sleep paralyses state. One part of my issue is I cant stand those vibrations which get so strong that I feel like Im about to be shaken to pieces or like my teeth are going to be shaken out of my head (just too unpleasant). My other issue is I tend to stay in the sleep paralyses state for sooo long, I can be in that state for over an hour or more and not experience vibrations. Irronically there has been times after an hour or so in which Ive given up and decided to pull myself out of sleep paralayses eg try to wiggle a toe, only then to end up in false awakening states where Im dreaming but dont know it and think its real until I really wake back up.

One way some use vibrations to get out is to focus on increasing these, increase till you are flung out.