Thread: New, 5D Earth
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2018, 08:28 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Centered
This is really interesting information. I can relate to it completely.

Awareness seems to be ramping up, and those stuck in this 3D Matrix are having a tough time adjusting to the higher vibrations we are all, already in.

That's totally what I feel/see/can report.

I'm living such weird and funny days these Times !!

lately I started a new job..and the boss in a related service became very strange while I was here...he also lost his words even in front of his own employees!! oops. Uncontrollably. It s not the first time at all this situation happens.
Then he was turning himself and showing me his back in the elevator and so on...I was like w t f ?! When I talked to him was ignoring me....I did nothing wrong!! Then you understand what Im talking about ?! Only my presence and stare provoke all that. This is unbelievable but true !! Im the first surprised.

I found my answers in the book Servants of the Divine Plan :

"Awakened Servers act as catalysts in relationships, and interaction with them is often dynamic, explosive and evocative of either the best or the worst in people. Due to their natural and purposeful disposition to focus steadfastly upon essentials and to get straight to the root of relevant issues, Servers often swiftly elicit in others that which needs to be recognised, addressed and resolved in order that the greatest spiritual opportunity may be taken by them at the forthcoming Harvest Time. However, in a world that predominantly demonstrates attitudes of fear, selfishness and resistance to change, the general reception with which Servers must learn to cope is often far from sympathetic, and sometimes even blatantly hostile. Although a great many people may speak of charity and selfless service, when given the opportunity to intelligently demonstrate these virtues, most fail to live up to their own ideals.

Those Servers who have today begun the search for understanding and so initiated their own reawakening process will witness that they are having curious effects upon some of the people with whom they come into contact. This is due to the faster vibratory energies which they attract and radiate by their earnest and spiritually-inquisitive attitudes. As they make their impact upon others, such energies may not always seem to produce favourable results, yet upon a closer and discerning inspection, the surfacing of emotional and psychological impurities may be recognised as both necessary and desirable if auric cleansing, healing and consequent preparation for harvest is to ensue.

Awakened Servers generally possess what might be termed reflective auras. This means that without effort and simply by being natural, they may perform a kind of mirroring function that allows others to become aware of their own psycho-emotional encumbrances. Awakened Servers are entirely free from the desire for personal acknowledgement, reward or the need to impress or control others. Therefore, they do not play into the ego-dramas of those who may themselves habitually enact them. This produces a mirroring effect because by not responding in the usual ways of the personality, and in therefore refraining from feeding and so encouraging the illusions of the separated ego, the latter may see itself, just as if it were looking upon the smooth surface of a perfectly still and reflective body of water. Where there is a lack of reactive validation to the expressions of the deluded ego, and where no identification is made with the volatile personality, the mirroring effect will almost always be experienced by the individual who is seeking such a response. In thus being thrown back on itself, the ego sees its reflection, and this can be a rather unsettling experience for most. Generally, people understand that if they can see themselves so clearly, then so can others, yet most often it is the case that the self-deceiving ego becomes most uncomfortable at having its illusions challenged by the mirror and thus its faults and weaknesses exposed, even in the presence of perfect acceptance and unconditional love, and the most common reaction of the typically embarrassed person in such a situation is blame, denial or both.

And this is not all. The energy fields that compose the subtle bodies of all awakening Servers also have a definite purging effect upon the auras of others, and should there exist a lack of understanding or restraint in some of those with whom Servers come into direct contact, this quality is bound to arouse certain negative reactions from unstable and unprepared egos. Reactions to purification may at worst erupt into irrational antagonism directed toward the Server, either silently in thought and feeling or blatantly by outward expression."

I was stuck by this very relevant text. Wow.
Then I understood everything I am now living for a couple of years !

I can only totally agree with all the rest of your message. Very well said and wise :)

Peace!