View Single Post
Old 27-10-2006, 11:58 AM
rose

hi blair... only one c in necessary :)

ljepotica...i second blair about accepting all your feelings. we all get fustrated at times. we are all human here.

like all things, numerology and astrology aren't meant to be taken literally in all cases. sometimes it's bringing attention to something that is a priority at the moment. what is an issue.

if that interpretation upset you it may have hit a spot that your higher self/guides are trying to help you with.

here's an example. i was having problems with confidence and speaking up when i was younger. i was asked by a psychic healer what my sun sign was. i said aries but always wished i had the confidence my sign was meant to have. she said for herself and many other aries, this is a huge issue for us. we usually have a lack of it more than others until we reach balance.

how this applies to you and numerology? maybe you could look at it this way...something in you is moving all the time to try and find stability? settling down etc is an issue because you are finding it hard to at the moment?

my year is a 7 and it hasn't been very peaceful and meditative at all!!!! so many changes. but maybe this reading is addressing my NEED to stop and slow down and evaluate....because i haven't felt so far like i've had time!

sorry...i'm not very good at explaining concepts. i usually leave it to the more eloquent :)