View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 01:28 AM
BlackfoxNZ

1, For eclectic shocks, try imagining your a tall building, all tall buildings have a long rod that when a thunderstorm is passing over head the lighting is attracted to the rod which is the tallest point of the building, this rod runs from the very top down through the building into the ground where the lightning strike is spread and absorbed by the earth, so if you take this theory and create something which takes the energy shock and pushes it straight down into the ground or what ever is below in your energetic body area it may lessen the damage to your physical body, give this a try and let me know what happens.

2, Looking around the far boundaries of your fields I found 1 entity hanging around you, but there are a few sub-entities which were being used by this entity, will watch this one for awhile before looking for more,

Edit:
3, what timing, you last post was at 12:12pm (I use NZT/New Zealand Time zone)
4, around you I will mostly be trying to remain hidden to not alert the entities attacking you if my presence, but I will come in and out of stealth at times so you will be able to know I’m there every once and a while,