View Single Post
Old 07-09-2019, 07:49 AM
BlackfoxNZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by glrecom
Hello, and thanks for responding to my request.

There are more than one attackers. More than one voice is used. And more than one personality has been distinguished.

I believe the attacks may be coming from human origin. However, there are also cases where these attacks are so complicated that they may even be from spirit entities. Such as electric attacks to the brain.

The attacks happen daily, and even on the frequency of whims. Whenever a persona feels like attacking me, then it does it. This is now mostly done in electrical shocks to the brain to cause pain.

They do keep constant watch over me to attack me the second they find that I find some peace of mind. My brain activity is monitored and attacks are directed at where most of the electrical activity is. I can feel pulsating electrical signals in my top left brain area, almost all the time.

All attack patterns are now done away as they have exhausted their "game." Now it's just attack whenever they feel like. Normally, shocking my brain to cause pain and then talking curse words to me.

I call for help many times before. I did not know there are people who answer. These entities have crossed the line many times. One time they cause me to feel pain in my brain by vibrating really hard and doing it for a long time. Then they have also tried to vibrate really softly for a very long time causing me irritation to no end.

I'm glad you answered. I am open to any help you can give me.

1, with your permission, can I observe your energetic fields/spiritual body’s to get a idea of what and who these things are to gather enough information on weather or not I can help or not?

2, I heard what must have been your call because I had set up a system which listens to any thoughts broadcasted by humans which are of a low or unstable frequency which indicates someone in distress and also placed a few energy antennas around the planet to also begin to build a picture of where entities are most commonly attacking humans. So yes there is at least 1 person on this planet actively listening for calls for help but I don’t receive all calls that are made nor do I act immediately on the call and not do I step in and interfere.

3, how do they create electric shocks? I have never heard of this before but if they are somehow focusing a huge amount of energy at one point then some how releasing it into the physical world, if one was to instantly drain that energy or move it away and then use that energy yourself it could be quite handy. But that’s on theory *inserts quote: don’t try this at home*