View Single Post
Old 18-09-2017, 08:36 PM
Master
You are doing all the right things.

Let me explain a little something which might be helpful.
Let's say the name 'Ashley" has a certain frequency, when you think of 'Ashley' other things of that frequency become apparent around you - hence seeing the name "Ashley very often. and hearing songs that remind you of Ashly. This could go on forever it you keep holding the "Ashley" frequency in your own mind and field. The Universe is just mirroring back to you what's going on inside.
Psychics read Current energies in your field, in which "Ashley" energies are very present as it is a reoccurring thought/emotion for you. They will continue to read it as present until you replace it with other thoughts and energies.

You are doing all the right things like cord cutting, salt/rose quartz baths, asking for Angelic help. The only missing ingredient is Mind Control. After you take a bath, or ask for cord cutting or whatever you choose, you must diligently moniter your thoughts and keep 'Ashley' thoughts out of your mind - just stop the thoughts when they come through and replace them with another thought which is unrelated and of a higher frequency. like "Oh wow, look at the fall colors in those trees over there!" or "I really enjoyed hanging with my friends last night" or whatever higher frequency thought you can find.

Right now your brain has a habit of "Ashley" thoughts, RE-TRAIN it. It's just become a habit is all and one the brain uses to beat up on itself and give it something to think on. Our brains can be like a dog knawing on a bone - completely absorbed even though there hasn't been meat on that bone in weeks!
So just take away it's bone and when it starts sniffing around for it throw it a ball instead (happy thought) and distract it. In time it will forget about that old meatless bone and you can move on.

As the saying goes - Control your brain or it will run amok! (or someone else will control it)

Blessings to you :)

Last edited by CrystalSong : 18-09-2017 at 10:19 PM.