View Single Post
Old 04-12-2016, 11:52 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamyMaryAlice
There's a big big pipeline company going against Standing Rock Reserve, now there's all different native bands from all over the world taking a stand with this Standing Rock, North Dakota area i think, so if you close by there, you should go there, and ask the elders

The pipeline is set to end it southern Illinois too! And people here are actually HAPPY about it! It sickens me....At least in this area, the news rarely even mentions any of it, only to have a couple families blather on about the pipeline "helping the economy". I want so bad to travel up north and make what impact I can, but I've already been under federal scrutiny and don't want to put my loved ones at risk....This whole globe is spinning out of control and it makes me feel so helpless! :(
Trigger Warning: I am neither FDA Approved nor USDA Certified. Certain subject matter is prohibited by federal law; I'm a good girl, so please don't publicly discuss such things with me. Privately message me if you'd like to ask personal questions.

My advice may contain words known in the state of California to offend people. Attempt any activities I discuss at your own risk. I ask odd questions and give answers you won't want to hear. Come to me as a last resort.