View Single Post
Old 16-09-2016, 06:03 PM
Experiencer
Thank you both for your replies.

Yes, the person I refer to as my "twin flame" exists in this time, space, reality in the flesh and blood in my very same town. No worries if that doesn't match your belief system, Astral Explorer. After exploring many explanations for this intense connection the past few years, the TF journey makes sense for me and my situation. But if I believe I am safe and no harm will come to me in the sleeping world or in Astral dimensions, isn't that enough? I feel like the dark entities you mentioned would avoid me if I know in my heart that I am protected.

Your comment, Tobi, that two souls who love each other can possibly merge/collapse through the physical space that appears to separate them makes sense to me.

"My twin" are I are both physically separated now due to events in our respective lives. I had missed him so much and had experienced such a longing for him for quite some time. Now that I focus less on the loss of him and more on my personal path, I have felt his presence more.

I'm interesting in exploring AP ... and just for my own sake. Sounds like an illuminating way to experience more of life and more dimensions.