View Single Post
Old 17-04-2018, 12:34 PM
Master
I don't like the term 'supernatural' really, soon people expect to see Crowley turn up haha. But I get the idea, difficult to find another word that feels better.

In any case, none that are related to meeting my TF as I've had spiritual and intuitive experiences for years. Actually they increased after my divorce 15 years ago. But I already 'had' them as a child, visions, hearing things and so on. I'm quite sure even as a little baby, because I always cried a lot when left on my own, especially outdoors. My mom put me in the garden in the pram when the weather was nice. I cried bl**** m****r. My parents always said I cried a lot, was scared, I guess they found me difficult in that sense. I think I actually saw all kinds of things and wasn't comfortable on my own.
I always seemed to attract the negative, including entities. I was told when I started on my intuitive development & spiritual path I had to shield myself, because I was this huge light in the darkness, attracting all these things.
If I'd tell you all the creepy stuff I've experienced... black magic, haunted houses and so on. Thank goodness that is over.

What I did have after meeting my TF -which is often not mentioned in the list of signs- is an enormous boost of inspiration. Extreme high alignment with me and Source. Within 2 weeks I finished off a project I'd been working for months and had gotten stuck with. A dream I'd had for a long time, and I did it!
Also started expressing myself differently, not just verbally and physically, but also artistically. The first I already mentioned, the other was painting in a completely new style with a different medium. And starting up another project, related to my Soul purpose this life. I was so incredibly inspired!

All this dipped when our relationship got out of whack, but I'm about to launch this one project very soon regardless.
Ironically enough I got another boost of inspiration after we'd broken up.

The one thing I did have with my TF that I've never experienced before is feeling him when not together. I don't mean just picking up on his energy, but as if we were actually touching. He had that too. So wonderful, almost as good as being together.