View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 04:34 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by HITESH SHAH
Never thought on this lines . But is there any spiritual significance to it .

I have no idea. But there is a certain beauty in the numbers all appearing in the same sequence when multiplying up to 6. And then the magic of multiplying by 7.

OK, a quick search online finds a website on Biblical numerology:

As the ancients progressed in their understanding of mathematics, they discovered that the Singularity encrypted the sacred number of eternity, 142857, as a function of the sacred perfect prime number: seven.

Divide the Singularity by 7 and you discover an infinite series of a recurring number: 142857. Add infinities for eternity and you arrive will always arrive at the same number. (Example: divide 1,000,000 by 7, then 1,000,000,000 by 7, etc.).

Multiply the sacred number of eternity by any integer less than seven and it yields the same six (note the significance of six!) integers in the same order.

When the multiplier reaches the perfect number, seven, however, returns all infinity and eternity (i.e. 1,000,000 ), everything derived before — less the Singularity, upon which everything must be based!

And I sometimes wonder about the Theosophical seven planes. Does each multiple of 142857 represent a plane, with the Divine 7th plane being the perfect 999999?

Peace