Thread: What's it Like?
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2019, 05:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoGeminiWolf
If you experience non-duality, you experience unity. Perhaps even infinite unity. It must be blissful.

I have felt expansive bliss coming out of my crown chakra. But I didn't feel one with everything.

Is being one with everything the next step beyond expansive bliss?

Is enlightenment a few steps beyond unity?

While what iamthat has said is no doubt accurate, in terms of an actual flowing cognitive sense of being, the experiential as well as the sequential may vary from person to person, each journey being unique.

The Oneness experience, in my view, cannot be willed to occur. It is like falling in love ... we being in love, the outpouring love, not the seeking type, invite the divine energy to entwine with us for the sake of love alone ... to be together. Our orientation being of childlike innocence is the magnetism that tends to bring about the unification. As such, we cannot just snap our fingers and bring about the merger since love is voluntary and by free will.

About the crown chakra, I’d say yes that it is a connector between our in-form consciousness and formless Oneness boundless awareness ... duality ... which becomes a singularity when the merger occurs. We may call the merged state as non-duality or singularity as we prefer in as a lived sense of being or becoming, beyond its translation into words. In this state of being there is no difference between the Absolute and ourself ... yes, ourself (!) for in as ordained in the merged state of so being, we are dissolved as one with the That Oneness and yet distinct.

What is bliss? When back to in-form consciousness, the Oneness connection, which always was and is but veiled, now begins to manifest within form like a divine nectar percolating osmotically into every pore of our being, in a manner cognisable to us. All lifetron nodes within become enlivened and vibrate with joy in resonation with the pulsations of the source Itself. We lose sense of separate identity as we ourselves had previously associated our attention with. Our fulcrum shifts. We are not the same ... our way of looking at creation becomes more in sync with the Oneness experience.

Call this bliss, call it being centred within ourselves. We are joyous simply because that is how we are. The state of so being is not impacted by the external. Or we may say, we live internally.

Enlightenment ... every micro-ascension is enlightenment, is it not? If etched within, in permanence. It is an unending process since stagnation is death and there is no such thing as death.