View Single Post
Old 09-11-2018, 11:27 PM
Master
It is not really that they are parasitic and feed off us...even though I used that term myself...but they just love taking the mickey out of us due to our naivete, ignorance and arrogant stupidity... sometimes they do this to teach us a lesson, other times they just do it because getting a reaction amuses them, while they wait to meet those who are 'not like all the rest' and there have not been many since King Solomon....but basically, what we don't know, we tend to fear.

They are also masters at manipulation and you are very easily manipulated my friend...I have been doing it throughout this thread.

You see, human behavior is sickeningly predictable...for example, when one human being wants to make a point that they are ignoring another, they will talk to anybody else in the vicinity, to show them "I am not talking to you, see?"....and so, to manipulate them into talking to another because I wish it, all I have to do, is to rock up and go "hi there" and it works like a charm, every time because I know what they are thinking...neato eh?

Also, humans are that dense, reverse psychology also works every time...want them to do something? tell them it can't be done! want them to agree with you? make your idea sound like they had the idea...no wonder species from other dimensions think it is hilarious to play around with our infantile and juvenile psyches because it is so easy to do and the results would have any anonymous being cacking themselves... especially in mixed company...Think about that.