View Single Post
Old 08-11-2018, 10:30 PM
Experiencer
Hmm and of course to stay alive they live like parasites: they need to manipulate and provoke low emotions in humans to feed from. Then you can start to find who is an OP or not, in your entourage (and yes sorry your family is also concerned).

When you start to awaken these cheaters will do all they can to stop you ! Trying desperately to manipulate you and blocking you from spiritual growth.

Actually it’s like a chess game.
The more you try to escape the Matrix, the more they will track you.

The more you are spiritually evolved, the more you will be targeted.

I’ve been threatened on a forum clearly about my LIGHT so I guess I’m really a threat for them with my inner Power. Meaning in my multidimensional traits. They hope I won’t be aware of it but I am.

Remember Matrix ? Then you should watch it again and try to really understand the real meaning of this esoteric film.

My real concerns are HOW they are able’ to know each and every detail of someone s life. They know all the story of a SOULED human. Then they try to mirror it order to manipulate. That’s genuine. But this is very coldly done and that’s how they are easy to spot: as they don’t have SOUL and then have no INTUITION they are talking more like computers. They don’t have emotions. They try to imitate but that sounds fake.

There is an artificial intelligence right behind and I don’t really know how they get those soul informations.