View Single Post
Old 21-01-2015, 07:47 AM

Hi everybody, from now on I will be working with my device(s) once again so I'll post some of my experiences here, as my progress updates until I fully activate it. However I need some guidance around it, and I have a few questions. For example, I made 4 devices but I am not sure which should I use or are they made correctly. I know it is possible for one device to connect with the other. Is anyone willing to ask that their device for me? Also, are symbols on the device necessary? (I didn't wrote them) And I am not sure where should I put my device. Can you connect with the device if you put it behind a pillow you're head is on, or your hands must be on the sides of the device? It is difficult for my hands to be constantly in that position on the side, can I just lay them down? Is it better to lay down with the device or just sit and put it on a table or something? And for those who have activated their devices, how quickly can you connect? Next, can you put a pillow or a bedsheet on the device and your hands on that, or will those materials block the energy coming from the device to your hands? Is the exact number of outer shells in the design really necessary (4 outer shells and 2 on sides) or can you put them as many as you can? Is it important that the cone shells be small for directing energy or not (I think I felt more of the energy when I didn't use such small cone shells like turritella but bigger ones)? Do sizes and proportions of shells matter? I think its important for the core shell to represent the golden ratio but what about other shells? How much have you used the device before you managed to activate it? Did you meditate daily before using the device at all? Will the device answer any question you ask? How do you connect with the device and how does it feel, and do you need to go to sleep and wake up in a lucid one to connect or can you just close your eyes and connect after a few seconds/minutes, while still having the perception of physical reality when you open your eyes? Did anybody put earth in the core shell instead of sand? Does anybody know how to make a pendant device? Also, how to make this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGnH_SpMsm0 ? Did anybody try using more devices at the same time? Does it matter if you put somebody else's hair in the device and use it? Will you then still talk with your higher self or does else's hair make some difference? Are there any special commands you can use so the device increases your clairvoyance and seeing with your third eye? How long does it usually take?

Last edited by Luminous : 21-01-2015 at 10:05 AM.