Thread: Telepathy
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2020, 04:40 AM
asearcher

When I was a child I would at times "hear" someone threatening me to do this or that, if you do not do this your family will die, and so on. Always using fear. I told my parents and naturally they were very concern and wanted to take me to a psychiatrist. I don't know if it was my own fear creating this "voice" or if it was perhaps someone in the ghost-world? having found their way in. Either way what I did to cure myself off this was to come to a stage where I basically said "Go ahead then. Show me what you got". Because I got to a stage where I realized that it was the fear that was holding me prison, and I remember thinking well, how many times can it kill someone? Only once, right? So I started to ignore the "voice", I refused to be under it. And guess what happened? When I got to that stage it got smaller and smaller and then went away, what ever it now was.

I have someone close who has been in and out of mental hospital and a few things I have noticed is that when this person gets ill it says we are overheard, they are recording us, they are in the tubes listening in, they are talking to this person. The person think it is being watched, being followed by both real and imaginative people, conspiracy (once I was accused to have poisoned the food, now I know I don't make the best of meals, but come on).

So if I should try to summon this up is that if you "hear" a voice in your head from someone you do not know - do not talk to it, do not listen. It could be your own fear, but it could also be a voice "out there". Just like you don't talk to strangers do not let this voice in, ignore it. If it is someone you know, someone who has been your loved on and let's say has passed over or someone alive and you are still telepathic one another - fine. Then you know it means no harm. What is so wonderful about the telepathic is that when a loved one has done it to me I feel them, I feel their love for me, I would agree it is a feeling, not so much words but they do come together but it is a very effective way to communicate where you not only understand their words but their feelings, all in one. To me it is channeling and telepathic all in one, they are at least very close.

If you do not wish to communicate, have this telepathic communication, if that is now what it is, know that YOU are in charge of this and ignore, ignore, shut out, shut out and they will have no use of you and move on. When you start doing this and the "voice" gets more threatening it can only come to a climax and then just when it is at its strongest it will wimp away. Just wimp away. So do not give in. Fear is used by those dark on the other side, that is at least my assumption.