View Single Post
Old 06-05-2020, 08:12 AM
ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gender Phoenix
One thing that has always helped me is writing about what I feel and think, I'm making this to vent but everyone else can as well about what every is bothering them.

Just vent what your feeling into your writing, believe it or not it can help a lot. Just remember none of us are therapists, so if you need a professional talk to one.

I'm a transwoman who hasn't gotten on hormones yet, and I hate every aspect of my body because its male, people some times try to get me to list positive things about my self but the lists are always about my personality so they then always try to get me to list things I like about my appearance. Which how can I? I hate my whole appearance because its male. Karma left from some past life must be punishing me for some past lives bad karma, that must be why I'm transgender, I must deserve to suffer in this way.

Writing is cathartic.

But don't conform to the norm and live your own life and be the master of your own ship.

Love yourself as you are and don't hate yourself,as your only buying into an idea from societies so-called righteous and be all with expectations etc.

It takes balls and incredible strength to try and fit in,even more so when you identify as an opposite gender,other than the organs you were born with.

More strength than i think i could master,so much power and respect to you.: )