View Single Post
Old 28-11-2011, 11:33 PM
Master
How does he know? I don't even know what kinesiology is, but now I will look through this forum, which I have never done before. He sounds like a quack to me. Reminds me of a 'doctor' my SIL went to a lot. Originally went to get her armpit sweat glands sucked out because she thought she sweat too much. I would never have that done, but she did as much as she was allowed to before it became a danger and now she sweats profusely everywhere else...but while she went there for that, they said Oh, look under this special light, you have horrible veins, I can take them out, so appointments were made and they took out veins. think she was done? No, now they wanted to treat some discoloration on her face...on and on it goes.

You go to this chiropractor for a knee injury and now he's telling you you are holding shame from an event or events when you were 1? I don't think a 1 year old even truly knows what shame is. Please try not to let this trouble you. He sounds like he wants to scam you in some way or mess with your head.