View Single Post
Old 08-02-2018, 04:55 PM
Guide
Quote:
Forgot to mention one more thing you can try called Logosynthesis. It involves a very powerful affirmation word pattern for making changes. I gave my therapist a statement to read at specific points in the process. It clears things very quickly. There is a book called "Self Coaching with Logosynthesis ". I have not read it yet but someone just told me it's already on my kindle :)

I've been reading about Logosynthesis today and was immediately drawn to it. English is my strongest subject, I've written several novels and short stories and I love the written word, so a therapy that is 'word' base has massive appeal. Also it has many good reviews on Amazon from people who've got the book - so the book has been ordered and is on its way. I'm trying, and failing, not to do my usual thing of getting excited and enthusiastic and think this is going to be it!

Thank you for that. This is where it's so good to be able to link with other people with similar experiences where we can exchange ideas and give moral support.

Patrycia