View Single Post
Old 22-08-2018, 12:25 PM
Angel1

Ok, I'm going to add a bit more...but, I know this may not be for everyone.

Once I woke up and was not feeling my usual...I was actually 'down'. LOL
I said to myself, ''Well, what's this feeling all about ...what the heck?"
Felt it for a minute (ick) and said, " I have no idea why You, (the Lord, God) are having me feel this,
but...ok, :)...it's for a reason."
It went away and in it's place my usual practicing of the Presence (His Presence,
the Divine Presence) filled that space.

---I say this for not just meditators, but for lovers or devotees of God ❤️ ...by
whatever name, Shiva, Krishna, Father, Divine Mother, the All That Is, manifest and unmanifest...we must
understand...feelings, thoughts, moods, anything we see with open eyes, these bodies are nothing...
our focus on the One is 'the thing'.

If and when our focus has been practiced daily enough...we know that
that is more important than any upset during the day or any mood that sometimes can be like a leaf in the wind - up and down
all over the place....but our heart's attention can be steady and strong...always on our soul's Lover.

Practice makes perfect...these new pathways in the brain become our norm.
(This has been researched and proven by neuro-science...ref Dr. Caroline Leaf or Dr. Candace Pert.)
Then, these 'upsets' pass away easily and we settle in to our normal state...peace and feeling the Presence.

Hi, Uma :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru