View Single Post
Old 21-06-2013, 04:13 AM
Shawnee

Change in mindset = More contact with TF recently

Something must be stirring with TF... We've been communicating like "normal" for five days now. He's waiting til last thing at night or first thing in am to communicate - which is when he's on my mind the most.

This week I've succumb to truly believing we are Eternally connected (told him so) & no matter what decisions or choices he makes, I will unconditionally love him regardless. Instead of sensing my fear, I think he sees that my life is moving ahead with or without him. I've been speaking to him as if we will not be physically together in this lifetime - at least not until we're elderly. In fact, I can't even fathom that for years to come if ever! However, I've said things like, "my life is half over, so I will not apologize or hold back how I feel" and "if you die first, I will know what it's like to die of a broken heart". I even sent him this in a picture quote: “If I am never to have you again after this night, this moment, you will remain the wife of my soul. Keeper of my heart.”
― Penelope Williamson, A Wild Yearning

And know what? Instead of running, he is opening up to me more - just as he did in the beginning the day after I told him I love him. Maybe the difference is that my faith in our connection is stronger than ever? Or that when I think of his family I send them all love instead of feeling jealous? Not sure, but I feel really good & wanting to spread love & joy to everyone. I've always done that, but when TF is in my life my son ask, "why are you always smiling?" I thank God our connection gave me courage to finally leave my marriage & set my ex & I free from the feeling of being completely stuck. Progress. :)