View Single Post
Old 16-06-2011, 10:21 PM
mattie

Explaining Terminology & POV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avadar
Hi Mattie,

I find the need to define some metaphysical terms for you and will send you a private message about that, as they really are not applicable to this thread topic.

The PM was interesting. I appreciate your explaining your understanding of these issues & terms. I’m posting it as I thought it might be of interest to others who are reading through this thread.

‘We define Ascended Masters as those who are God Realized and who are expanded to their respective Godhead in The Light of God.

According to the discarnate Sants, there are no Ascended Masters right now but there are people who have the potential to become Ascended Masters after they transition.

To be Post Ascended means to have an Ascended Master who has created a Secondary Godhead Sun (SGS), then an upscale humanoid body (typically defined as an Avataric Form), and then has descended back into that AF, channeling the energies of his or her respective SGS.

Secondary Godhead Sun (SGS) technology, which has yet to emerge just like Ascended and Post Ascended Masters have yet to emerge, entails computerized batteries of energy that are parked in The Light above the seventh plane. Which means that discarnate Saints, much less Group Entities on the fifth or fourth planes, cannot even see them, much less get to them.

An SGS is designed to embrace many functions, not the least of which is to provide powerful Gifts of the Spirit - that go way beyond that of mentalists and angel prophets - to a Post Ascended Master. SGS' are holographically designed to be spherical and/or ring-shaped and intense white in color. There is also a secondary color emitted that varies depending on the particular focus of the respective SGS creator.

By definition, an SGS of even an Ascended or Post Ascended Second Stage Master is more spiritually-telekineically powerful than the largest Group Entities that ever existed, e.g., the GE that provided Issa/Jesus his Gifts of the Spirit.

All this, including more specifics about an Avataric Form, is explained in our BOOK OF SOULS.’

In a subsequent reply I noted, 'By Ascended Masters I meant those who were nonphysical & communicating to channelers rather than AMs who were existing in physicality.'