View Single Post
Old 22-07-2018, 06:53 PM
Experiencer

Have rebuilt my life after my spiritual awakening, but now feeling lonely

I have had a major spiritual awakening about 7 years ago, where the veil was lifted and my life completely transformed.

I started living from my truth and integrity of self, and life changed gradually. I divorced, started my own business, moved into a new house (twice), and I feel that now I am in a very good place with myself and my life.

The only thing I miss is people.

Most of my old friends fell away, as many relationships with them were karmic and based on past wounds and patterns. My one best friend that remained lives in another country, although we talk daily on Facebook.

My family also is in that country, as I moved here 10 years ago.

Apart from my 6 year old son, I basically have no friends. I know a few people, but no intimate friends to invite to my house for dinner or go out.

After my awakening, I feel difficult to meet like-minded people. There's a group of moms where most of them you can tell have settled in unhappy marriages, then other people at the gym I go that have very big egos, etc.

And I work from home, which makes things even harder.

I recently moved into a house in the countryside and when my son is with his dad, I feel really lonely. It seems I only meet people I connect with online.

I cannot go back to have karmic friendships based on superficiality or interests, etc, but also cannot live isolated.

Any advice? Thank you.