View Single Post
Old 06-05-2018, 10:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit bird
I was devestated in hearing this. It immediately came to me what was going on. I started connecting the dots. This lost soul will not leave this earthly plane and is still here ensuring that this car does not get driven down the track. It all made sense, including why in the middle of the night we would throw error codes on our home security system and the key pad would keep depicting a code for the garage although noone was outside. In a sense this lost spirit is protecting the man I live with. I have also confirmed my feelings with my friend who is a shaman I visit for clearings just today. He also confirmed this and looked into it deeper telling me that the mans mother kept telling him prior to his death to stop tinkering on the car so much and she had a fear the car would cause him injury. So because of his mothers warnings and his untimely death he feels compelled to stay with the car and protect the latest owner.

He is requesting that I help aid this person into the light so that the latest engine and auto parts he bought isn't going to be a waste and have to tow it home again. I am not sure what to do here? My shaman friend confirms that the spirit wishes to protect him by being here, but I feel bad that he doesn't go into the light because he deseves to and his mother is now there my friend confirmed this. And if I send him anyways into the light and something were ever to go wrong at the track I would feel devestated.

Human spirits, much like they do on earth, have free will. You cannot make them cross into the light, nor can you just send them there. Or even have them leave a place that they do not choose to. You can ask, but it is up to the spirit themselves to decide where they want to go.