View Single Post
Old 30-03-2018, 05:33 PM
55Degrees

Well, March has been a rather tumultuous time, loads of career stuff.

*GoT tarot.
STRENGTHS - Queen of swords
This is the third spread that this card has appeared in the strength position. Maybe I am channeling my inner Cersei.
March has been the month of getting s*** done I may have appeared ruthless or calculating in my attempts however knowing that I have a clear strategy in what I want to achieve has served its purpose.
So my strengths in March have been my ability to look at things through a calculating eye and not be swayed too much by emotions.

WEAKNESSES - Strength
My weakness has, ironically, been my Strength. Although QofS has a fiercely protective mother instinct Strength is more about the side that is more gentle and persuasive. By failing to ‘cracking the whip’ when it may have been necessary and having to guide with a patient hand, I have possibly delayed solving issues that could have been settled before now.

OPPORTUNITIES - The Empress.
I have had opportunities recently to display my softer caring side to my personality (this could possibly also be linked back to my weaknesses card) where I have had to display patience, caring and understanding for others and support them in achieving their potential.
I am also in the final phase of seeing something bear fruit (Yayyy!)

THREATS - Queen of Spears

All is fair in love and War (and career).
This queen could symbolise somebody else within my career circle who has been displaying charismatic warm as opposed to my calculating coolness and may actually have the final say in my next step.
Oooh, I think I know who this is.....