View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 08:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonecollector
Have collection of stones of all kinds including protective ones yet does not help since do not have my mind under personal control in first place.

Cannot do meditation sessions since I kept hearing and seeing the enitity's attacks and entity doing mental control on my mind, every time I try to say OM sound, sound came out harsh and wrong and many times vocal OM gets cut off sharply.

If I could not find the right thread about mental health, already have seen doctor about it and that is the reason for misdiagnosis. I do need your help to confirm do have a entity and get entity expelled.

Already tried to ask for arch angels and guides but entity just laughed and kicked me into silence by breaking train of thoughts and my talk just simply break down.

Cheers, stonecollector

I am going through a process right now where my mind is playing out situations to get my attention to let go of old patterns of fear and whatever else I am contained by within myself still lingering. My dreams are the same. Its confronting and I am noticing and witnessing myself and how I am managing this. What it means for my inner world and what it wants me to let go of and take a stand in for myself.

This for me requires a conscious shift into the well of your own love and joy of being. I am being guided to let these things arise but not entertain them. Shift my focus. Change the channel. The mind will over run you one with the sensory data playing the movies to match.

As an initial way through, you can choose a safe place in your mind to set up for each time it occurs. Plan out a beautiful place that you can immerse in colour, nature, sounds you love, music you love and each time this arises shift yourself there. Stay focused on all the subtle, aliveness of this space to fill your whole being. This is YOUR SAFE place, that you are in charge of. NO ONE ELSE.. When the outside influences enter, go deeper into your safe space. In time those other influences will cease. It takes conscious work, but if I can do it anyone can. My inner world has been infiltrated by outside influences for most of my life.

IT is time to take back your life and your inner world.

YOu can hold your hand across your forehead and while you do this. This is a comfort position to calm and settle the mind.

The greatest tool is your own self reliance. Other tools wont sustain you long term. We grow and change and have to let go deeper into our own self reliance and self worth, self guided abilities. When all things fall away in you, there is only you to pull yourself through with. You do have to take charge of you. You were born to be whole and complete. Remembering your deepest self means letting all the **** go that is not you. You were born to know what is right for you. What you are and what that means to you.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder