Thread: SCARED!
View Single Post
Old 20-10-2011, 03:53 PM
Hi donn,
Earlier I recommended a book by A. Borgia about a preist that communicates to him from the Other side.

Here is an excerpt of a review:

One of the primary purposes for the books stated in the first volume was to set certain things straight that Mgsr. Benson feels were errors committed during his life.
As a well-renowned Catholic author, he had written extensively on "Orthodox" Catholic dogma.

When he arrived on the "other side," he simply discovered that virtually all that he had written simply wasn't so.
Consequently, he seemed to focus on those orthodox doctrinal errors that he felt he had incorrectly written about, and for which many people had placed deep trust in him for as a religious teacher, and by the way, which things are still read today by many avid Catholic devouts.

Most of Mgsr Benson's writings are available on-line today on Catholic-related web sites.
It was these errors that he felt the strongest desire to correct, and not to give any descriptions in any comprehensive way.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru