View Single Post
Old 02-03-2018, 08:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Hi Fairy,

Just got a chance to look at it, first of all you have a lovely voice. I am from the US so I totally dig different accents from what I am use to.

You know, on my instagram, these are my most favorite readings from the people I follow. The 'pick the card/stone your drawn to'. I even thought about doing that on this forum, I just don't have the time right now.

So anyways, I was drawn to #2 with the dark stone.... I Appreciate and resonated with the message, particularly the second card and the message with 'go with the flow' and not trying to go back up the water fall or you'll stress yourself out ( sorry I am paraphrasing) but I concur! Last card resonated well too!

Anywho, much luck and blessings going forward with it!
Thank you Clover for your feedback and your sweet words!
Yes, struggling to go upstream might work for salmon to get their mate, for humans it's not really advised. Like Abraham Hicks says: everything you want is downstream, not upstream.
I am actually painting that, it's almost done. I did that because I want that painting in my living room so I see it a lot. A good reminder to let go of the oars and just go with the flow. I'm quite good at trying to peddle upstream too, you see, haha.

Anyhow, I'm glad it resonated!
Instagram, heard about that from another reader. I didn't even know you could put readings on there. I will definitely look into it!