View Single Post
Old 26-02-2018, 10:39 AM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel
The burden of proof when espousing the fantastical is surely on the claimant?

How many false profits & snake oil salesmen dilute the genuine or muddy the water to the point of absurdity?

This "gift" is essentially useless except as acting as a kind of "gay-o-meter" & even then is it that hard to tell? Why would one care?

If you listen to coast2coast Am - practically every guest has a "message" for Earth via an extraterrestrial race, are they all true? Does it make any sense that separate alien races use the same modus operandi?

Could it be that people like to appear special in the eyes of others regardless of proof?

I stand by my question although I hardly expect an answer.

I have seen others intentions with me how they feel about me and the things they said about me. This I did not ask for. But has helped me because I do not entertain or even work for certain people in my life who view me in a certain light. To be specific the same light you're viewing the OP and others like them.
Much like the Dalai Lama will size up your sincerity and authenticity within the first few minutes of being in his presence and either give you his full attention or politely dismiss himself from your presence.

I've picked up on females thinking about me and even wanting my number but not knowing how to bring it up casually in conversation. I've picked up on intentions with some females as well where their intentions was primarily sex or money. I've had diversions and warning that kept me away from physical harm and danger. I've been woken up out of sleep to warn friends of danger more than once.

I've never picked up on sexual preference. But why would I as it makes no difference to me if someone is "gay" or not. Although I have picked up on feminine and mascualine in those that I speak to. A lot of females that I end up befriending are mascualine and relate to me easier because of my energy. I approach individuals differently based on their energy. I won't try to give a mascualine a hug if they're sad. I'll try to point out something to laugh at instead of being empathetic emotionally with them. It is very helpful to get road signs for others around you.

In the field of therapy and psychology this is very helpful.

Basically it is very helpful and useful but also has its drawbacks.
I agree some people speak about gifts to feel special not realizing everyone has the same afforded to them but turns them off during adolescence and childhood.

No one is better than another just as no one is below another.
Neither are we equal to each other as well. We are all fingerprints. Everyone is different, everyone is their own individual person.

I've noticed that those that doubt others are usually lacking faith about themselves. it has been said by a lot of wise teachers guides and gurus that the world is a mirror to yourself. "What you notice in others is something deeper inside of yourself."