View Single Post
Old 25-02-2018, 05:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Realm Ki
That's cute :) Oh my oh my.

Relevant question though, that I should honestly remember to ask more often.

But Raziel - say hallucinogenic drugs were involved; could it not still mean something to 'see' feminine and masculine...?

I mean, sure drugs might work completely arbitrary. But couldn't they also 'color up' things in our senses that are just at the border of our 'sensory reach' so to speak. Sounds we do not 'hear' but feel as vibrations is a classic example that has been tested scientifically: we are affected by sounds outside our hearing frequencies.

Could that not be so with a lot of other things?

Do you seriously think every single one on this forum who has had 'extra-sensory' experiences of various kinds - often the same extra-sensory experiences - are fantasizing?

I mean sure, that's entirely possible.

But it is surely as possible that we are not...?

I get really curious about seeing feminine and masculine it is way out of what I have ever experienced, really cool. I'd want that. (Why, I don't know, just to learn...)

The burden of proof when espousing the fantastical is surely on the claimant?

How many false profits & snake oil salesmen dilute the genuine or muddy the water to the point of absurdity?

This "gift" is essentially useless except as acting as a kind of "gay-o-meter" & even then is it that hard to tell? Why would one care?

If you listen to coast2coast Am - practically every guest has a "message" for Earth via an extraterrestrial race, are they all true? Does it make any sense that separate alien races use the same modus operandi?

Could it be that people like to appear special in the eyes of others regardless of proof?

I stand by my question although I hardly expect an answer.

"I am your creation.
Now, as before - you criticise your own work."

- Legacy Of Kain